Car Paint Protection Specialists Brisbane
Without a quality ceramic paint protection, your vehicles painted surface will quickly fade thanks to road grime, salt in the air, chemicals in car washes and the U.V. rays from the sun.
Our Ceramic Paint Protection provides care from the elements, giving your paint work a longer lasting gloss and outstanding shine. As well as a smoother surface which helps to reduce the build-up of dirt and grime. This means less washing and better maintenance of your vehicle.
Market tests have shown that vehicles with our protective coating require less washing to keep it looking new, with no polishing or waxing. You can see the difference in the paint work immediately.
Our Ceramic Paint Protection products protects against:
- Road grime, dust and dirt
- Acid rain, alkali pollution and hard water deposits
- Bat droppings, tree sap and spills
- Chemicals in car washes
- UV rays from the sun
- Salt damage
Benefits to your car or motorcycles paint work includes:
- Provides an outstanding and brilliant shine
- Enhanced UV care for paint work to prevent fading and premature ageing
- Gives 24 hour care against environmental contaminants, such as; acid rain, pollution, dirt, grime, tree sap, bird & bat droppings
Looking after your vehicle is a worthwhile investment if you want to maintain that brand new finish and retain its value. Without protecting the surface your paint is sure to fade. General road use alone exposes your vehicle to road grime, pollution, salt, dust and the Sun’s UV rays. The chemicals found in detailing products may also be at fault for any fading or deterioration you might experience later.
Minor surface damage is reversible with the correct products and proper application. Unfortunately there are no quick fixes available to replace regular washing and removing debris as soon as possible. Bird and bat droppings must be removed within the first 24hrs of occurring or the droppings will begin to eat away at the hard resin clear-coat that protects your car’s paintwork. Good protection means having a good care and maintenance routine for your vehicle. Also, using only the best, high quality products.
How do you know a professional job from a low quality one ?
- Problems like swirl marks and buff marks will be evident in the paintwork. Examine the paint layer under a harsh light or natural sunlight and you might notice very dull scratches in the paint work. These are the result of washing incorrectly (i.e. rubbing too hard, using a sponge or mitt that is too harsh for the paint surface or buffing using a buff pad that is too coarse).
- High-end product range. Our products boast some of the best ingredients on the market. They aren’t water soluble, not silicate-based. They are designed to last up to 10 years with a good care routine and annual inspections.
- Applying auto ceramic paint coverings is a step-by-step process. Your paint work can only be properly protected if a thorough procedure is followed. It is more than applying one layer of protection: the vehicle should be brought to us clean and we will apply an undercoat that prevents the product from ‘curing’ on the surface of the paint and a single coat of the product itself using only gentle applicator sponges. We guarantee no damage to your vehicle’s paintwork while in our care.
- After application care instructions will be provided by a good quality applicator or detailer. If you aren’t encouraged to care for your vehicle (washing it regularly and removing debris as soon as it’s found) then you’ve probably just received service from someone who’s not particularly concerned with the condition your vehicle keeps over the coming years.
We have provided our new motorcycle and car paint protection packages including:
Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Ferrari, Ford, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Maserati, Maybach, Mazda, Mercedes, Pagani, Porsche, Rolls Royce, Subaru and Toyota.
Contact us for more info on your new car exterior.